Tax Representation Articles
- Can’t Pay Your Taxes, What’s Next?
- Kinder, Gentler Tax Collections
- Short-Sale & Foreclosure, Debt Relief Act No Panacea
- Foreclosures and Short Sales, A Ticking Tax Time-Bomb for Panhandle
- Payment Options for Taxpayers
- IRS Collections: Liens and Levies
- If You Can’t Pay Your Taxes, What’s Next?
- The Tax Gap (And what to do if you find yourself there)
- Foreclosure, Abandonment, and Short Sales
Brett Hersh, EA, MBA and HBS Tax have been helping individuals and businesses across the United States resolve their tax problems for over 15 years. Our services include assisting taxpayers facing:
- Unfiled Federal & State Income Tax Returns
- IRS Collections
- Payroll Tax Issues
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Sales & Use Tax
- Foreclosure and/or Short Sale
- Erroneously Prepared Returns
We also specialize in the reconstruction of accounting and tax records years after the close of the tax year.
Call us today at 866-424-4083! We can help. Each $75 consultation includes a 30 minute in-person or phone conference with Brett Hersh. He will honestly assess your tax situation and provide advice about how you may want to proceed to resolve your situation. Often, clients can resolve their issues on their own and avoid the expense of professional representation. Other times, it may be in your best interest to acquire professional assistance.